Friday, January 21, 2011

SOMETIMES I WISH I WERE ON MEDS SO I TOO MIGHT "FORGET" TO TAKE THEM

*

This week I'm subbing for a resource reading class.  Today, third period, one of my students came in and told me he forgot to take his meds this morning and had a big cup of coffee before the bus came.  Five minutes ago he jumped up, bounced a few times, and announced at the top of his lungs:


I'VE GOT ADHD WITH ALMONDS!


Then he sat down.  He is currently vibrating in his seat, and sucking his fingers.

*

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Had to read it out loud to Harry. Got a good laugh out of it.
    (Why did I not know about this blog until a week ago?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid was nuts! And usually he's so calm. (I've subbed for his class before.) I guess I know why now!

    ReplyDelete